Saltar al contenido

Idioma Idioma

Twitter

Idioma actual: Español - Otros idiomas: Italiano

Foros Foros

Atrás

How to share photos and video? Cómo compartir vídeos y fotos?

Alternar

English:

As all you know, we are trying to state a way of sharing video and photos between us (about our meeting in Madrid), and we haven't got to an agreement yet. Is it so difficult?

YES, IT IS.

At the beginning, the question seemed to be easy:

- Let’s use ‘Picassa’ - said someone.

- Never! - Said someone else - All you upload to Picassa is ‘in the hands of the over-powerful Google’. I’ll never give my personal information (neither that of my students) to Google.

- This is a Project about the secure use of ICT, so we have to think about this point carefully, and our decision should be wisely taken.

We have many tools available, but the more we analyze pros and cons, the more complex the decision becomes.

We are initiating a new thread to open this debate to our partners.

PLEASE, SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

It’s been quite interesting. No matter what the final decision might be, we are learning a lot trying to understand how the different apps work!

Spanish

Estamos tratando de decidir cómo compartir nuestros videos y fotos sobre la reunión de Madrid, pero nos está costando decidir qué aplicación utilizar ¿Es tan difícil?

SI, LO ES.

Al principio parecía fácil:

- Usemos Picasa, dijo alguien.

- De ninguna manera! Todo lo que se sube a Picassa se deposita en manos del supergigante Google. Yo nunca dejaría mi información personal, ni la de mis alumnos a Google.

- Este projecto busca un uso seguro de las TIC, así que tenemos que pensar este punto con cuidado, para tomar una decisión coherente.

Tenemos muchas herramientas disponibles, pero cuanto más analizamos pros y contras, más nos damos cuenta de que se trata de una decisión difícil.

Abrimos un nuevo hilo en este foro para continuar el debate con todos los socios.

¡POR FAVOR, COMPARTE TUS IDEAS AL RESPECTO!

No importa cuál sea la decisión final que tomemos, lo más importante es que, gracias a los puntos de vista de todos, mejoremos nuestra comprensión crítica sobre cómo funcionan estas aplicaciones.

0 (0 Votos)

For me the most important thing is to have good publishing permissions, be careful maybe some privacy management .. but I find it interesting  communicate wath we do.

Internet is interesting because people put what you do or what you know, despite the greed of big companies. The threat of monopoly is, of course, the problem of authorship, rights, etc ... gibberish is tremendous. Must speak, but must also be conscientoes that what we produce as public schools, at the end,  is the heritage of all, and to all must come ...

Internet is interesting because people share what they do or what they know, even though this involves massive use some tools that empower large companies.

The threat of monopoly we know is a problem, of course,  authorship too, rights, etc ... gibberish is tremendous. must speak, but must also be conscientoes that what we produce as public centers, such as public goods have to share ...

Picassa, yuotube, flicker, are easy, fast and have sufficient levels of privacy as to solve our needs.

Para mi lo más importante es tener bien los permisos de publicación, tener quizá algo de cuidado con la gestión de la privacidad.. pero me parece interesante comunicar lo que hacemos. 

Internet es interesante porque la gente comparte lo que hace o lo que sabe, a pesar de que esto implique usar unas herramientas masivas que empoderan a grandes compañias. 

La amenaza del monopolio sabemos que está, desde luego, el problema de la autoría, de los derechos, etc... es un galimatías tremendo. hay que hablar, pero también hay que ser conscientoes de que lo que nosotros producimos como centros públicos,  como productos públicos hemos de compartir... 

Picassa, yuotube, flicker, son fáciles, rápidos y tienen los suficientes niveles de privacidad como para solucionar nuestras necesidades

Ana C
0 (0 Votos)

Contestación rápida